Think of me as a zippy little internet sprite, a Mighty Mouse, a content manager who focusses on writing, coordination and training multi-disciplinary teams and stakeholders on large-scale international projects.
- Coordination support for international digital marketing content activities for globally recognized brands
- Familiarity with state-of-the-art Content Management Systems like Sitecore, Adobe AEM, Alfresco, WordPress
- Management of multiple content administrators across various client engagements, documentation and training material development for content management implementations, incl. training videos and user guides
- Customized in-person training to end-users, exceptional client service and communication skills
- CMS knowledge in a digital marketing context, experience with international website / digital campaign roll-outs
- Accuracy and keen attention to detail, comfort and experience in international teams
- Optimization of content management workflows, localization of websites and digital campaigns
- Implementation of best practices and innovations, with development team collaboration and integration
- CMS user administration, workflow configuration, single point of contact
- Oversight and career management, end-user troubleshooting
- Reliable effort estimations, effective communication with third parties, reliable bug ticket triaging
Does your team need a hand? Are your fellow colleagues, agency partners, PMs and developers overwhelmed with content issues when they could be focussing on other work? Let’s connect. I can help.
Some of the fantastic companies whose content I’ve had the pleasure of managing